Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge...

Hey everyone!

Today I've got ANOTHER challenge card for you all! I am so proud of myself! I've taken part in like 7 challenges this weekend! I hope I can keep it up once the weekend is over! Guess we will see how I do! One way or the other I'll have at least one challenge card a week starting in February! Don't forget to check out the GAB blog!

So here is my take on the Stamping 411 sketch! I used the emboss resist technique on the card base. I think it's a great technique but I'm not sure that my choice of stamps and color was good...  ENJOY!




Stamps: XOXO
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Real Red DSP
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Square Scallop Punch, Dimensionals
 Courtney

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty! I love all that sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! The background reminds me of those yummy little heart shaped candies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and I like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...love the little heart duo on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete