Tuesday, January 4, 2011

14 Days Filled with Love! - Day 3

Welcome back for Day 3 of 14 Days Filled with Love!

Today's share is a card that could ultimately be any occasion. I chose a love sentiment for my card as I'm running low on them right now. You could put a birthday, get well, thank you or even a friends sentiment on this card! I also have used retired DSP as I'm trying to make room for more new stuff! I am an infamous paper whorder as most of us are... It's so hard to part with paper that is so pretty! Now that the Cottage Wall DSP isn't current, I think it's time to use it up!

Without further ado...


Add caption



Stamps: Filled with Love, Butterfly Prints
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DP
Accesories: Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Heart Punch, Large Pearls, White Organze Ribbon


Remember this bundle offer is only available until January 24th! I've posted the banner below so you can check out the great promotion! You can get the Filled with Love set and the special Valentine's Real Red & Pretty in Pink DSP pack for $26.90 and you'll receive a pack of the bitty buttons FREE! Now is the time to get those Valentine's made and have a set that is versatile to use throughout the year! To order just click on the banner above!






Courtney

1 comment:

  1. love the colors and ribbon on this card...cute butterfly

    ReplyDelete