Monday, January 17, 2011

Boot Camp Check In Monday Week 3

Oh my goodness! I can't believe we are already in week 3! Time is going wayyy too fast and I still have so much to do from last week!

This weeks focus is on color organization (Ink Pads, Markers, Chalks, Pencils). I'm pretty excited about this cause I've pretty much got my colors organized the way I want them already and this will allow me to focus on my papers this week too!
I have a set of pencils but don't really use them so their hidden in a drawer. But here is a picture of my ink pads and my markers... I didn't think I'd like my markers all mixed in a container at first but this actually works really well for me. I just keep them close to my desk and pull out what I need when I'm working!


I LOVE this caddy! Best thing in the world for pads!!

Not super organized but works perfect for me!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: