Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #5

So I ran across this challenge (Christmas Card Challenge) site just this morning actually as I've been looking for good sites to participate in for one of my New Year's stamping goals and I found this! I know that I have a hard time getting my Christmas cards done in time as many of us do... This site actually challenges you to make a Christmas card EVERY week using a different technique, theme or color scheme etc... So here is my first Christmas card for 2011 (never thought I'd be able to say that in January!) LOL

Enjoy!




Stamps: Paisley Prints
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP
Accessories: Square Lattice EF, Polka Dot EF,
Old Olive 1/4 Grossgrain, Dimensionals


Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Nice way to start the year off. That is one of my goals also, to do more challenges, but I just can't get into Christmas already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you found us! I love your card. The embossing folder you used is one of my favorites. Thanks for playing along with us at the CCC!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete