Monday, January 10, 2011

Boot Camp Week 2!

We are on to the second week of boot camp and I'm starting to feel the burn! I took some time this weekend to move some more stuff out of my bedroom and now I've got a tornado zone in my dining room! Anyways, this week we are focusing on our paper supply and organization... As you will see I have TONS! OH! And my desk is a mess right now because a friend of mine came over yesterday and I was showing her what I've made recently and I hadn't put them back before I took the pictures! Our task today was basically to firgure out what works best for us with our paper stash. I am not super crazy about having my paper in all of the random containers they're in right now BUT I think if I take the time and organize them by theme I would be okay with the way they are storage wise. Without further ado... here is my mess!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Courtney, it looks like you have the potential to have a great storage/organization system with all those container and plastic drawer sets. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you come up with as I've got piles everywhere too.

    ReplyDelete