Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nuts About You!

Hello all!

I just finished making a card for the Curtain Call 63 color challenge and the OWH 50 sketch challenge and thought I'd share with you before I go make my next card!

This card was pretty fun to make and I LOVE this set! I think it turned out GREAT!








Stamps: Animal Cracker
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Bashful Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Square Lattice EF, Polka Dots EF, Whisper White 1/4 Grossgrain Ribbon,
 Dimensionals, Sponge

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 2 of my 14 Days Filled with Love!


Courtney

8 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Courtney! I love all the textures! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sunday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, I love that little cutie and his matching sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, it did turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card; love that embossing and the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little squirrel. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Squirrels are one of my favorite things. This card with all of the texture - makes me want to reach out and touch it. :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card and sure to please the recipient! I am so in love with that mesh embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Courtney! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call this week! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete