Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Preview!

Today I have another share for you! I am so on top of cards this weekend! I feel so productive! Anyways, this share is made using the Punch Bunch set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog releasing on January 25th! I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it! It just screamed "I'm great with the In Colors!" LOL (I may be young but I have crazy moments too!)

I decided to give the JUGS 65 sketch a shot as my mind was drawing a blank when it came to a layout! I'm really happy with the way this one came out! I think it looks great!

Enjoy!



Stamps: Punch Bunch
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait
Paper, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait,
Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Accessories: 1/4 White Grossgrain, Scallop Punch,
Square Lattice EF, Polka Dot EF, Dimensionals


Courtney

5 comments:

  1. Great card Courtney! Love the bright, bold colors and that embossing folder is wonderful!!! Happy, happy new year! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of color and all the texture you gave to this beauty Courtney! Thanks for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, I love all the embossing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a nice job on textures. Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week as we kick off a whole new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love the color combo and the texture you created! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete