Friday, January 7, 2011

Boot Camp Check In Friday Week 1

I made it! It's been a week of boot camp and my dining area is looking better already!! This week our tasks were to clean out a drawer or space of our room a day to start getting organized. I was able to get three drawers cleaned out! One still contains my adhesives, scissors, and some embellishments. The second drawer I cleaned out had a ton of punches in it. I decided to part with a lot of them to empty out the drawer. I turned that into another cardstock drawer! The third drawer I cleaned out this week had a ton of old and retired ink pads that I NEVER use! I decided to hand those down to my sister who likes to make cards and now I have an empty drawer. I can't decided what to use it for yet...

Here are a few pictures for you to see.







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment