Monday, January 3, 2011

Be My Valentine

Hello!

I FINALLY got a little free time this evening after the boys fell asleep so I thought I'd give the OCL sketch challenge a shot! It's pretty hard to see in my photos but there is a little glitz on the champagne!! It looks SUPER cool!









Stamps: Filled with Love, Cheers
Ink: Early Espresso, Basic Black
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Day & Night DSP (retired), Rose Red
Accessories: Sponge, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Square Lattice EF,
White Organza Ribbon Eyelet Border Punch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love the colors.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Courtney! That Cheers set is perfect for celebrations! Thanks for playing along on the OCL Sketch Challenge and make sure you check back this week for our new and improved Friday challenges!

    ReplyDelete