Friday, January 7, 2011

14 Days Filled with Love! - Day 6

Hello all!

Welcome back to Day 6! I can't believe it's been almost a week already! Crazy how time flys! Today I have another card for you... I PROMISE there will be some projects coming up VERY soon!

BUT in the mean time here is a clean and simple joy fold card I made using the Filled with Love set and DP! This card is SUPER simple! From start to finish it took about 10-15 minutes to make! The thing that took me the longest was picking out my papers! LOL It's all so pretty I couldn't decide what to use where!

Anyways... here it is!

Enjoy!




Stamps: Filled with Love
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Real Red, Real Red DP, Pretty in Pink DP, Whisper White
Accessories: Heart Punch, dimensionals, crystal effects (on the LOVE, can't hardly tell in pic)



Remember this bundle offer is only available until January 24th! I've posted the banner below so you can check out the great promotion! You can get the Filled with Love set and the special Valentine's Real Red & Pretty in Pink DSP pack for $26.90 and you'll receive a pack of the bitty buttons FREE! Now is the time to get those Valentine's made and have a set that is versatile to use throughout the year! To order just click on the banner above!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Love the creative fold!!! Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just rec'd mine yesterday and I couldn't stop making Vday cards w/ it...it's such an awesome stamp set!

    ReplyDelete