Tuesday, January 11, 2011

14 Days Filled with Love! - Day 10

Welcome back to Day 10 of 14 Days Filled with Love! Today I have a special share for all of you! I know I seem to always have a hard time figuring out what to buy my bf for Valentine's Day and now with the kids, I like to get "Daddy" something from them too!

My boyfriend LOVES to watch movies so what I've created to share with you today is a DVD case! Caiden like to play with the cardboard sleeves that some movies come in and we don't usually keep them so I was stamping one day and he brought the sleeve from A Bug's Life to me and I thought Hey! how cool would it be to create a case cover as wrapping paper for dvds?!

The one I made is very basic as I try to gear away from jewels, pearls and ribbon when giving it to my boyfriend. But the possibilities are endless!



Stamps: Filled with Love
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Filled with Love Bundle DSP, Crumb Cake, Whiper White




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: