Sunday, January 2, 2011

Olive You!

Today I have another Valentine's/Love card to share with everyone. I used the SU! Olive You stamp set to creat this card! I think this set is too cute! I have officially determined that I'm obsessed with the Square Lattice and Polka Dot embossing folders! I find myself turning to them for almost every card I make! I think it's time for me to get some NEW embossing folders!!

Which one's are your faves??!



Stamps: Olive You
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rose Red
Accessories: Large Pearls, Old Olive 1/4 Grossgrain Ribbon Polka Dot EF,
Square Lattice EF, Dimensionals


Be sure to stop back by this afternoon for 14 Days Filled with Love - Day 2!


Courtney

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable, I love everything about it.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete