Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Challenge Site!

Hey everyone!


Today I have a special post for you all! A fellow demo friend and I have been working on a Challenge website and it's finally up! Unfortunately, my friend had to step out due to her new career demand but once things slow down for her hopefully she'll be joining the design team!


The site is called Gimme A Break (GAB) Challenges. As many of you know I'm a SAHM and I stamp not only because I LOVE it but to keep my sanity! LOL So PLEASE PLEASE come join me at GAB Challenges!


The site is still in the works but I PROMISE 2 weekly challenges for now! Also there will be a weekly pick for every challenge!


Without further ado... Here is my Manic Monday Sketch Challenge cards!







Quantity







Quantity










4 comments:

  1. i'll ck it out soon...i like to do challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I really love that embossing folder you used on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh....I love new challenges! ;) Love the names you gave the challenges, too. I have that song by The Bangles stuck in my head now! Haha! Great cards showcasing two of my favorite sets! :)

    ReplyDelete