Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

the love of my life. He has given me the most precious things in the world, his endless love, support, and my boys. I don't know where I would be without my family.

Cullen and I met before we were even able to drive! We were 14 years old when my Dad drove 15 minutes to pick him up and take us to the movies for our first date. = ) It's hard to believe we have known each other for 10 years, going on 11 now. We haven't been together that long but had remained friends the entire time. He has always been there for me through the good times and the bad as I have been for him. Cullen is the most amazing person I've ever met! It wasn't until almost 3 years ago, on Valentine's day that we both grew up enough to realize we had something that was real. We have had our rough patches like any relationship does. Cullen has blessed me with something that I will wear proudly for the rest of my life. Motherhood. Being young parents has definitely proven to be challenging at times but our love for one another and our children is what keeps us holding strong. I am so thankful to have such an amazing person as my best friend, father to my children and love of my life!

Here is the card that I've made for Cullen for Thanksgiving!

Stamps: French Foliage, Because I Care
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment