Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Been a While

Hey everyone!!

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted so I just wanted to briefly fill everyone in on my crazy October and let you know I'M BACK!!

First of all, as some of you may know I was put on bed restat the end of my pregnancy and went to the hospital to be induced on October 11th! My son joined the world that evening at 7:11 weighing 7lbs 5oz at 20 inches long! I must say I was afraid I was going to hurt him since my first 8lbs when he was born! Amazing what a difference 11oz can make in a newborn! Anyhow, here is a picture of Calvin Joseph Allen shortly after making his debut...


Now that JoJo is 3 weeks old and we've got a pretty good schedule going I've been able to get back on my feet and got everything situated at home so I have my free time to stamp again!! That's pretty much what I've been up to lately!

Last but not least I just wanted to let everyone know what they can look forward to these next couple months!!
(no specific order)

Recipe Cards from SCS Swaps
Holiday Cards & Projects


Blog Hops!!

Operation Write Home's Be My Valentine Hop November 13-14
SU STARS Winter/Holiday Hop November 20-21

I will definitely be offering blog candy for the OWH hop so be sure to check back on the 13th for all the details. Knowing me, I'll probably have Blog Candy for the SU STARS hop too!!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. So Precious!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Courtney!! He is absolutely adorable! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete