Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthday Squared

Welcome back for you guessed it! Another birthday card in celebration of my birthday week! Yay!

This was actually created for a sketch swap on a yahoo group I belong to. I posted a Christmas version a week or so ago and decided I needed a birthday one too because I like the sketch so much. At first I had a hard time deciding what paper to use but then I remember a post I saw the other day over at Anne Maries blog. She made a beautiful Christmas card with some DSP she had hoarded from last year so I decided to use up some old paper for this quick and simple card!

Thanks for inspiring me Anne! It's definitely time for me to stop being such a paper hoarder otherwise everything I have is going to be old and retired!





1 comment:

  1. Awww, I read this and it made me smile! I'm glad you were motivated to use your stash. I have been REALLY forcing myself to do it too...well, alll but my favorite corduroy buttons...I just can't seem to let them go! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete