Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wicked!

I have been EXTREMELY busy with a few swaps that I've participated in recently and haven't had a whole lot of time to sit down and post. Now that I've got the little one asleep and the darling boyfriend is out for a while I can finally share a few cards!

Hope you all enjoy the next few posts!

This is a card front I did for yet another spot in the SU! MEGA swap on SCS! I hope I didn't spoil the fun for anyone! After reading my comments earlier,  I noticed a few readers also participated in the swap. Hope ya don't mind the sneak peeks! I always say there is a HUGE difference in seeing it and actually having it!



Stamps: Wicked Cool
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Spider Web Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1/8' Black Taffeta Ribbon, Small & Medium Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment