Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Treat Halloween!




Since my grandmother passed away almost 11 months ago I have put my stamping life on hold as it was something we enjoyed doing together. But I am here and ready to pick up where I left off as I know she wouldn't want to see me give up on something that meant so much to both of us! I am a little rusty, but here is the first Halloween card that I have made for this year. I don't have too many younger kids in my family other than my son who is 13 months old and my second son who is due on October 17th so I'm not sure how many Halloween cards I'll make this year but they are fun!







Enjoy!!


Courtney


Supplies: Paper - Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla. Stamps - Sweet Centers. Embellishments - Old Olive & Silver brads, Sweet Treat Round Cup w/fruit snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment