Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Midnight Musings...

I'm going to share this card front that I made for an SU Stars swap I hosted although I'm not super crazy about it... I'm not sure what it is but I think something is missing and I looked at it everyday for a week straight trying to figure out what else to do to it... I think maybe it needs some of the Raven Lace Ribbon... which of course I haven't ordered yet! LOL


Stamps: Midnight Musings Wheel, Wicked Cool
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Accessories: Silver Brads, Spider Web Embossing Plate, Dimensionals, Sanding Block





3 comments:

  1. I love your card. I need to order the spider web folder. I also like the Dark and Dreary stamp set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Halloween card! Great colours, love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky! That embossing folder is cool!

    ReplyDelete