Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Swap Cards

My goodness it’s been a while! My BF and son went out of town on the 12th and my car transmission gave out on the 13th so I’ve had lots of time to stamp lately and that I have been doing!

Today I’m going to share a few cards I’ve made for recent swaps I joined before I package them up and get them ready to sell in the El Zaribah Shrine’s annual Cornfest this Saturday & Sunday!

DSCN0540

I used the new Jolly Old St. Nick set on this card. It’s from the Holiday Mini that releases in just over a week! This was 1 of 3 different card fronts I made for a demo only In Color swap on SCS.

DSCN0542

This one, all the images are embossed in black from the Wicked Cool set in the 2010-2011 IB&C. This is 2 of 3 card fronts made for the In Color swap.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the 3rd card I made for this swap so I can’t share that one until I re-create it… BUT the last card I’m going to share is another card made using the Jolly Old St Nick set and these card fronts were made for the Inkin’ All Night SU! Holiday Mini demo card swap! They are actually due this weekend, I just need to get them to Rhonda now!

DSCN0546

I found the idea for this card in the summer mini catalog using another set and thought it would be a perfect layout to make Santa POP on this card!

That’s all for now… Come back tomorrow to see my thank you creations!! My BF’s mother needs 6 different unisex thank you’s. I gladly accepted the challenge this morning and I am now finding it to be more challenging than I thought it would be! LOL Anyhow, I will be sharing a few of them each day for the next couple days so don’t forget to stop back by soon!

 

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment