Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Believe

It can be a male’s thank you card too! LOL

As I said in my last post yesterday, I have been asked to make 6 different unisex thank you cards… I didn’t think it would be too hard but then I realized my style is kinda girly… LOL Either way… Here are 3 I came up with using the Just Believe set from the new catty!

ENJOY!!

 

DSCN0550

Paper: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive. Accessories: Olive embossing powder (non-SU!), Old Olive ribbon, Square Lattice.

 

DSCN0551

I found a VERY similar card on SCS and made my own version…

Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White. Ink: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Baja Breeze. Accessories Old Olive ribbon.

 

DSCN0552

Paper: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Whisper White. Ink: Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze. Accessories: Square Lattice.

 

Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with some more!!

 

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment