Saturday, September 11, 2010

What Can't You Pass Up From the Holiday Mini?!

I don't think I would be able to live without SEVERAL things in the new mini catalog but my absolute FAVORITE thing in the catty is the Spider Web embossing folder! I haven't ordered the Northern Flurry embossing folder for Christmas yet, but I think that's a MUST HAVE too!!


Here are some cards I received in a Holiday Mini Swap I recently hosted through the SU STARS yahoo group of SU! demos. I made a few sets of cards for this swap so I would have multiples of everyones cards to share with friends and family and I'm going to give a set away here to one lucky person! (U.S. only please)


If you would like to have your own set of these 7 cards please leave a comment with your favorite item from the Holiday Mini! I will select a winner at random on Monday September 20th so be sure to comment soon!

Winner has been chosen!! ANNE MARIE!!


By: Nancy Endwright



By: Dani Bodden
By: Dani Bodden

By: Dani Bodden

By: Tina Taves

By: Tina Taves

By: Tina Taves

4 comments:

  1. Courtney, these are all so fun! I was on the fence about some of these sets but I am inspired by these great cards!

    My favorite item in the holiday mini is (hands-down) the glass glitter! I can't STOP using it! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards & great designs! I especially loce the fal leaves and the trational 12/25 colors card!
    ~ Denise (SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great~ Like another reader, I love the glass glitter too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swaps. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete