Monday, June 13, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 207

I had a chance to sit down this evening and make a birthday card for my friend Chandra. Her birthday is this coming Friday so I used the RETIRING Birthday Bliss stamp set and created my card based on the Stamping 411 Sketch challenge.


Stamps: Birthday Bliss
Ink: StazOn Black, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Paper: Sunny Garden DP, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, 2 1/2 in Circle,
1 3/4 in Circle, Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Rhinestones


5 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card with the perfect little cake, texture & bling!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch this week! I love that little cake and your coloring technique! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card...love that cake! Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete