Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Caiden's 2!

Caiden turned 2 on June 6th!!

I can't believe he's already 2! Or maybe it's the fact that I'm a mother to a 2 year old? LOL

We held his birthday party at a park near us, don't ask what we were thinking having a party at a park in Phoenix's 100 degree weather in mid June... because we weren't!

No... it actually wasn't too bad since we did it in the evening. Everyone had a really good time and Caiden had a smile on his face 99.9% of the time!

We spent Saturday afternoon filling 400 water ballons, and my parents filled 225 (thanks Mom, Dad & Caitlyn!). I knew they would go fast... but I didn't think they'd go through 625 water balloons in 10 minutes! In addition to the water balloons we had pizza delivered to the park and had cupcakes (that's where the Lightning McQueen and Mater came from). The kids enjoyed playing on the playground with their party favors (sand bucket, shovel, beach ball, squirt gun & sand molds) once all the eating was out of the way.

Caiden had TONS of fun opening all his gifts too! He lucked out this year! He got a few new movies, puzzles, books, cars, a Mr. Potato Head, his own texting toy (VTech Text n' Go), a Cars couch that folds out for him to sleep on and a whole new wardrobe! I think there was more, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head...

ANYWAYS... I am hoping to have pictures developed soon and I'll be sharing more of the party over the next month or so... I'm a little slow with scrapbooking... I LOVE it, but I'm much more focused on my card making... LOL

Thanks for listening to me ramble! Here's the page finally!





Stamps: Introducing, Look Who's Turning
Ink: StazOn Black, Real Red, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue
Paper: Celebrations DP, Pacific Point, Real Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Top Note Die, Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Fine Cosmo Glitter, Scallop Square Punch, Daubers


No comments:

Post a Comment