Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge - Last Chance Faves!

Hey Everyone!

As some of you know, I had to import my blog and start over so things are under construction right now but I will still be doing my best to post as often as possible!

Be sure to follow me as the blog address is no longer the same!

Today's share is a card I made using the JUGS sketch. I used a coupleof the last chance favorites on my card. They are the Sunny Garden DP and Occassional Quotes.



Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Ink: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Paper: Sunny Garden DP, Whisper White, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, Brights Buttons, Polka Dot EF,
 Brayer, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, White Bakers Twine


Thanks for stopping by!!



2 comments:

  1. SUCH a sweet card! I'm smitten by the menagerie of materials and images {those buttons look good enough to EAT!} - this IS lovely! Thanks for sharing your talent with Just Us Girls this week - we are MIGHTY glad to have ya! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers and textures! Great job with the sketch!

    Thanks so much for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete