Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Touch of Kindness

Happy TUESDAY!

I've been busy prepping card kits for some customers who were unable to attend the
July Stamp a Stack this month so I thought I'd share a card with you all from the class!

This Card was made using the Touch of Kindness set from the Summer Mini catalog. If you would like to order the July SAS card kit shoot me an email at stampinmama86@gmail.com and I'll send you details!

All kits are cut and prepped for you to put them together upon arrival! A step by step PDF tutorial including photos of each card is also included in your kit cost!




I'm off to prep materials for the first Christmas class (series of 3) being held on July 30th. If you're in the Phoenix area and would like to attend there are a couple seats available! Again, email me at stampinmama86@gmail.com ! Live out of state or unable to make it? No problem! Email me and I'll prep a kit for ya!!


Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment