Friday, July 15, 2011

GAB #24 - New Stuff Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to see my "new stuff" creation for Gimme a Break Challenges! If you haven't joined us before or yet this week we would LOVE to have you play along with us!

I made this card using 2 NEW products from the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog! Have you got your copy yet? If not EMAIL me!

The new product I used on this card is a stamp set called Under the Big Top and our new Stripes embossing folder! The first thing I thought when I saw this EF was CIRCUS! So when I found the new Under the Big Top stamp set I knew this combination was EXACTLY what I wanted!!



Stamps: Under the Big Top
Ink: StazOn Black, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Pacific Point, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Pacific Point
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon, Stripes EF, Petal Cone Die Cut, Big Shot, Rhinestones




We are currently accepting applications for new Design Team members for August - December! Please email us at gabstampin@gmail.com if you would like to be a part of our team!!

Thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to link your project using something NEW or something you haven't used in a while to GAB by Thursday July 21st!




Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment