Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Is Blossoming

With only a couple days left to get your hands on the Spring is Blossoming promotion items before they go into the Stampin' Up! vault (ya know, like the Disney vault... I know that was cheesy LOL) until July I thought I'd share a couple cards I've made recently using the product.

This first one I made using some of the Blueberry Crisp designer paper. I absolutely LOVE this paper! I used some of my retired Night of Navy ribbon because I think it needed a little more blue.


This card I used the Paisley Petals paper and the 1 3/8 circle punch to create my background. I really LOVE the way these colors all come together. I wasn't too sure at first, but after playing with the paper and color combination I'm very glad I got the paper!



Don't miss your chance to play with these products from the upcoming 2011-2012 IB&C! They're only available for 2 more days with a $20 purchase!

Start shopping now!


No comments:

Post a Comment