Thursday, April 28, 2011

2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog Order


How would you like a FREE copy of the
2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog?

The 2011-2012 catalog is packed with new supplies and inspirational ideas to help you stamp all year long! We will welcome back our 2010 In Colors and invite you to play with 
5 NEW In Colors this year!

The Idea Book and Catalog is priced at $10 but you can now pre order your catalog through me for
ONLY $9 (shipping included)!

So how is your catalog FREE you ask?
For a limited time, I am offering you a $5 OFF coupon good on your first order of $25 or more in July OR August!
So your catalog is FREE and you're only paying $4 for priority mail shipping!!

Order now to reserve your copy! I will package catalogs as soon as I receive my shipment (expected around the last week of June) and mail them via priority mail right away so that you'll receive them ASAP!

Email me now at Stampinmama86@gmail.com 
to reserve your copy!

If you live here locally in the Phoenix area and would like to pick up your catalog, please email me for a discounted price. Remember if you belong to one of my clubs you will receive your catalog automatically!

This offer is ONLY valid through me, Courtney Johnston and not directly through Stampin' Up!.
If you just CAN'T wait any longer, SIGN UP to be a member of the Midnite Inkerz team to get your catalog FREE, save 20% on all your purchases and take advantage of pre-orders!



No comments:

Post a Comment