Thursday, May 26, 2011

May Flowers & $100 Shopping Spree!!

Hey Everyone!

Wow! Talk about a crazy week! From personal, to classes to $100 SHOPPING SPREE info... I've got a TON to share with you all!!

First... We ended up in the hospital with our 7 month old last week... He picked up the stomach flu and passed it along to all of us... The boys are doing much better now, just at the tail end of it...

SO... for obvious reasons, I've rescheduled the May Flower Stamp a Stack class and wanted to share the cards featured in the class with you all...

If you are interested in coming please email me or leave me a comment and I'll save you a spot! If you can't make it or live outside the Phoenix area you can purchase a card kit that includes all supplies for you to make the 10 cards plus envelopes and the best part, FREE shipping!! You can find more details HERE on the card kit.

OK, now that I've got all that out of the way, here is one of the cards from May Flowers Card Class and Kit! Be sure to check back the next few days to see the rest of the class cards!



NOW... If you're wondering about the $100 shopping spree mentioned earlier here are the details! Because I value my customers and fellow bloggers SO much and truly appreciate all of your support I am giving one lucky person a $100 SHOPPING SPREE!

What do you have to do to enter?

For every $50 you spend with me (ONLINE or contact me to place your order directly through me) between now and May 30th you will receive an entry to win! You will also receive a stamp on your Happy Stampin' Rewards card which can be redeemed for 10% OFF your entire order when you have 5 stamps total!

NOW as if that isn't an amazing offer there I've got one better for ya!

When you spend $50 or more by May 30th with me, you will receive your 2011-2012 IB&C FREE (releasing on July 1st)!

What are you waiting for?? GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment