Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tess is Stampin'

I found a similar card on Gilda Fellows blog and fell in love! This is another set I just got around to playing with and wanted to share my version with you all. I am hoping to mass produce them soon so I can send them to all my customers when they make purchases next month! I can't thank my customers enough for all their dedication to me as their demonstrator! If you're a customer of mine please know that I truly appreciate your business!

Enjoy!


Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Tote-ally Tess
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basice Black,
Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF,Island Floral Die,
 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry Button,
 Hemp Twine



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment