Thursday, December 2, 2010

And the Winner is...

First I just want to say thank you to all my new followers! It brightens my day to see more of you interested in my work! And I love to check out your blogs too! And to my old followers who have remained followers and still enjoy my work! It's always nice to see a familiar face commenting on my posts!

When I added up all the comments from the 20th to yesterday I couldn't help but smile! There were 86 comments!! I know that doesn't seem like much to some people but it's tremendous to me as I haven't been blogging for too long and I've only been posting daily for a short time now! Also, coinsidentally 1986 is the year I was born! LOL

Without further ado...


Comment #84 was posted by Anne Marie! Here is the comment she posted on my MM2 card upgrade post!




Congrats Anne! You've got good luck when it comes to my blog candy apparently!! I believe I still have your address in my email. I will get it out to you next week!

Sorry I still haven't had a chance to post a photo but there is some good stuff I just don't see myself using so I hope you'll be able to!!


Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Omgoodness this is SO cool! I have never had this kind of luck, EVER! LOL! How very exciting and thank you so much! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anne Marie! Enjoy your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete